Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

40 Weeks

I can't believe we are nearing Christmas... just a few more weeks! I want to get Isaac a few toys but I am trying to decide what to get him.. I'm hoping I don't get him something that a family member is getting him haha!

Not much for an update around here. We enjoyed our 4 day weekend. We went to North Shore for a bit, did some shopping, but mostly just relaxed. Isaac is getting into everything so we went and got a "baby corral". He isn't too pleased with it, but when he's in a good mood, he'll play in there for a bit before whining/realizing he is caged up lol

Oh, and I thnk he learning some new words.. like "ball" and "bye bye". Today when we were leaving daycare, everyone in the room heard him say "bu-bye" as we were leaving. And whenever I ask where his ball is at, his eyes widen and he goes "buh...buh.." and gets all happy when he see's his ball. So cute! 

Below are few pics from the weekend, after Thanksgiving.

 Just some random pictures one morning

 Trying to be like daddy and "playing" video games

 He fell asleep in his chair as usual, but decide to turn around to get comfy and ended up half way out haha!

 New baby corral 

Checking out Theo's new dog kennel (for when he flies to PA).

That's all there is folks! Goodnight!

2 comments:

The Beans said...

Wow. I come on this blog and am greeted by festive Christmas colors! :-D I love it!

-Barb the French Bean

Anonymous said...

So adorable an festive! Quite the little elf I'm sure.