Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

8 Months old!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast time is going! Isaac is already 8 months old! He's crawling EVERYWHERE and also pulling himself up on things whenever he can. He has a bucket full of toys, but he insists on going after the dog toys, the dog bowls, and any type of cord he can find. Silly baby!

Yesterday he had his doctors appointment. It was techinically his 7 month appointment (according to their appointment scheduling), but it happened the day before he turned 8 months haha.

He now weighs 18lbs 5oz and is 27.5 inches tall.

We are to start giving him proteins now, not just fruits and veggies. I also think I'm going to give him more foods that he can feed himself and less pureed foods. Should be fun!

He still only has 3 teeth (the two bottom middle ones and one top side one) but I think another 1, or 2, might be on their way. He's always gnawing on his hands and fingers and his drool amount has increased.

That's really about it. Here are a few pictures I took this morning. I tried to get him to sit next to his panda bear, but that's just impossible now...all he wants to do is attack and play with it. I don't think he'll be sitting nicely for any more monthly pictures :)




And here are a few pictures from the last day that Mr and Mrs B were visiting us (I forgot to post these before, oops!)







Well, that's about it. This weekend I am hoping to go to the pumpkin patch... weather permitting! :)

No comments: