Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

7 Months old!

Isaac turned 7 months old yesterday!

It was a pretty busy day for us (he stayed home with me while I worked) so it wasn't until about 7pm that I realized we didn't take his usual monthly pictures with his panda bear! So we took them last night before going to bed and let me tell you.. now that he is more active and doesn't just lay there, it's very hard to get a good picture with him NEXT to his bear. He kept attacking it! hahaha... so these are what I have right now.. I might try again later today to get better ones though (if I have time/energy).




As far as stats go, I know he is about 17.5lbs and probably at 27inches in height. He doesn't get weighed or measured again at the doctors until October 21st (right before he turns 8 months).

He still isn't crawling but is soooooooo close! He gets to his hands and knees and then doesn't know what to do so he just flops to his belly and whines.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hello, Kari,
Isaac is so adorable! What a lucky Mom you are to be able to look at that beautiful face every morning.
Hugs to all of you,
~Pamela